• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Milas new viv!!!!!

Olea

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Before
IMG00068-20110102-1926.jpg

After
IMG_20110109_144434.jpg

lol a big difference

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looks very good. What is the flooring?

Olea

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Her flooring are actually spill pads that i grabbed from work.. its free and endless supply lol

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What are they made of? I question it for two reasons...
1....are they going to clean up well without holding moisture?
2....will it hold up to the high temps without giving off any fumes?

I do like the look of it though.

Olea

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Not to sure on what they are made of...im 90% sure its cotton...we have been using them since we had mila and we havent had any problems...we put new ones in every week or so

Olea

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Re: Milas new viv!!!!! UPDATES!!! :)

Hey guess here are some updates on milas cage

IMG_5008.jpg

IMG_5009.jpg

IMG_5010.jpg

IMG_5011.jpg

Olea

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thanks! ;D the basking spot is actually one of does flooding island for turtles lol ;)

Leigh

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Omg I love the palm tree!! Where did you get it? I've been looking for something like that!

clh321

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Olea said:
We got it at petsmart...pretty cheap
that is the exact same and i mean exact same one that i have for reena from petsmart too hahaha

Olea

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
haha nice...yeah my wife was like omg we gotta put it in her cage lol...so like i had no choice lol jk...ina i actually like it also i was telling her i was gonna buy a mini corona and putting it in there lol

Olea

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
yes very...she can actually see us now lol....we recently added clay....very impressed she doesnt eat it...guess it pays off she a picky eater lol

Latest posts