• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Microscope image question

lauren

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yes, my husband speaks better with him than I do. When we bought our dragons from him, it started off bad with Barry . I have since then heard and confirmed other things which I'm not here to bad mouth anyone but to just let it be known where it came from and they know about adeno and do not test their breeders. I will NEVER buy another rip off from theM again. their dragons aren't cheap. I just wanted to update and yes, this test is available to public for cheap!

lauren

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
It's not the fact they will help by what....giving me new dragon, refunding my money...no. Quality pets for their prices should include adeno free babies being they are distributed worldwide...which is another scary thing. I know, they atent only ones, but they are a BIG part in the virus spreading. I have research that shows my findings and it points to bloodbank, sadly.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sorry that u & your dragons are going through this & I hope my earlier post didn't offend you. I think that if someone purchases an unhealthy dragon they should be entitled 2 a refund, especially when dealing with Adenovirus. This virus is nasty, sometimes resulting in a very short life expectancy & sometimes quick deaths with no symptoms. It is very contagious & very easy for an uninfected dragon 2 get. Eating feces is known 2 cause a form of Adenovirus. I do hope everything gets resolved.

lauren

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you Jeff. As I said before, I'm not here to deface, just to state my facts and findings. Yes, adeno is transmitted from fecal to another dragons mouth, or from mother to eggs. I have been doing a lot of research on this virus and I could care less its worldwide, its the fact breeders know about it and don't inform the consumer. There are breeders that do acknowledge it and refund your money. If I would've known about this virus, I would've tested immediately upon arrival. things didn't go that way and.now my money I invested in a colony of future breeders that I special picked by hand, are destroyed Specimens that I willhave to give treatments, monitor liver function, and never hold one that's positive and one that's negative. I just talked to the doctor that did the research for adeno but stopped bc of funding. this is a serious disease, but not all have adeno and this can be a sign we can help stop transmitting it.

Latest posts