• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Merry Christmas All !!!

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Just wanted to take the time at the most beautiful time of the year to wish everyone and their babies a very Merry Christmas.I am still sick but wanted to come on for a minute to send you all good wishes.All babies are all well new baby not so new any more and doing fantastic. Loves to be handled and so, so much like 'Dynasty'.I have named her 'Lil' 'Beauty'-she is just finishing her shed and looking good-dives in her salad face first in the morning and don't leave none for chance.Loves her worm treats, crix; everything pertaining and food related.I think if i had a menu she would be the first to learn how to fill it out lol-GERM: Love your xmas pics of dragons-Still ill but feeling just a little better-PAT B: Thank you for your email and Merry Christmas to you and your's. DID Spike wake for xmas or did he sleep threw it?? Little 'Zuess' is not so little any more and turning a slight orange since his last shed-will post pics when i'm better-PS- I have phenmmonia[sp] Safe and Happy Holidays to all-Bella

Pat B

Super Moderator
Just now catching up with posts....Spike is still sleeping....been about 10 weeks now. I do check him every now and then and he is still breathing. I guess he will wake up when he is ready! Hope you are feeling better. Good to hear your babies are doing well!!

Latest posts