• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet the gang we are new here....

beardi1990

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey guys we are new here. We have 4 beardies and 2 Savannah Monitors. We look forward to getting advice as well as giving advice to others. I do not have any pics of the savannah's on this comp but i will post some eventually but I will go ahead and introduce the rest of the gang.

Spike, 4yrs old Male, Normal Phase
spike.jpg

Bubba, 9mo old Male, Sand Fire.........He is a little skinny he had worms and is now recovering, just started eating last Friday and should fatten up in the next couple weeks.
hockeygamekings052.jpg

Sunshine, 6mo Old Female, Saturday Red x Leather Back......This is my Girlfriends Baby
hockeygamekings003.jpg

Hollywood, 3mo Old Female, Leucistic x Leather Back
hockeygamekings012.jpg

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome...beautiful looking beardies.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi! Welcome to the forum! Great looking dragons you have there. I'm looking forward to hearing about your monitors, my hubby and I will be adding one to our clan eventually.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh niiiiiiiice... I second that request for the Savannahs to be... shared !

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome aboard! Great looking beardies...but, for some reason, I'm a bit partial to Sunshine! She's gorgeous!

Savannahs? Do post pics and details on their care and attitudes. ;)

beardi1990

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thanks guys for all the great comments.....

craiger sunshine is gorgeous she was a great deal where i got her too. eventually we plan on breading sunshine with Bubba those should come out some gorgeous little guys.

also i will post pics of the savannahs soon. there attitudes are mixed. they have complete opposite personalities of one another they are the same age and siblings. Rep-tar is a sweetheart lets you pick him up plays with you etc but can get temperamental at times. Little foot is friendly one day out of the month if you get her on a good day lol but we still love them both. Also they are very cheap to get in stores but be aware they will run your bank account with the way they eat.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Did I read right that the Savannah are brother and sister and you plan to breed them?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She plans to breed Sunshine and Bubba, two dragons..
Not the sibling Monitors... ;)

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL...this is not the worst of my blond moments I have had around here.

Latest posts