• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet Leo - The $200.00 Hot Dog

Holls44

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello!

It was open house for school and as the VP of the PTA - I was on the busy side. My sweet 7 year old has crazy food allergies - 5 out of the big 8 - and sometimes getting him to try new things can be hard. Out of the food trucks we had there - one had an item he could eat - hot dog. "If you eat a hot dog, I'll get you the bearded dragon you have been asking for." He ate it - he ate two. He's still eating them.

Meet Leo - not a fan of crickets but loves horned and super worms. I think he is more mine than Jacks...shocking for a 7 year old.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol Well welcome to the dragon life! under several of our comments you will find links that will help guide you on how to care for these amazing critters.. They do need certain things so do take a look at the link that says general info for new comers..

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
LOL! Those were some expensive hotdogs for sure!

Latest posts