• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet charley

Leenalou

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all this is charley

After the devastating news we had to let our rescue Frank go over the rainbow bridge, we have now taken on charley who has brought so much to our lives in the two weeks we have had her.

She is nearly 11 months old very happy healthy girl.
She is very active but loves a cuddle
Her favourite spot in the house as you can see is in the window so she can watch the pond fish swimming around ( just hope she's not considering them for lunch haha) we are looking forward to many years with her x

Attachments

• IMG_20190211_1004440_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20190211_1004440_rewind.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20190211_1005152_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20190211_1005152_rewind.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 36

Leenalou

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you mammaof2dragons she's my baby growing fast, she is such a character and a joy to have x

Gerald Smith

Hatchling Dragon
Hi all this is charley

After the devastating news we had to let our rescue Frank go over the rainbow bridge, we have now taken on charley who has brought so much to our lives in the two weeks we have had her.

She is nearly 11 months old very happy healthy girl.
She is very active but loves a cuddle
Her favourite spot in the house as you can see is in the window so she can watch the pond fish swimming around ( just hope she's not considering them for lunch haha) we are looking forward to many years with her x
Hi Charley! Nice looking dragon!

mamaof2dragons

Juvenile Dragon
my Stryker has only recently discovered the window sill in my room, she was previously housed in the livingroom but when spike passed away in November I planned to move her into my room. I have only recently moved her in and have viv next to my bed under the window. so now she gets to watch out side and likes to sit and watch the neighbor's kids play in the late afternoons. when she is done she crawls down to the top of her viv it's so cute..

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sorry to hear about the loss of Frank, I lost my Female Izzy so I understand. Charley is a good looking dragon congratulations!

Leenalou

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks everyone, it's amazing just how quickly they steal your heart I'm not ashamed to say I've become a Dragon slave lol. My charley is growing big and strong she's just turned one has a very healthy appetite for both bugs and veg/salad she's now a little over 17inch and weighs 493g.

Mammaof2dragons I'm sorry to hear about spike its devastating to lose one of our babies x

Hdrydr31 thank you and sorry for your loss of izzy x

Latest posts