• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet Apollo!

RaidenMarshall

Hatchling Dragon
Nope, we didn't get a new beardie! Though I would love one so much! :(

A little backstory to make the story less confusing: my boyfriend loves to go by 'Zeus' in other media, on chat groups and whatnot. So! His lovely self decided to rename our little one because he thinks of Raiden Apollo as his son. And well, seeing as Apollo is Zeus's son in Greek Mythology, he was adamant on that name. I was personally gunning for Nidhogg, since he's like the coolest dragon to grace mythology hehe ;). But, I decided to go with it since we will totally be getting another beardie sometime and I'd like to have a pair of names. So! Our next one will be a girl and her name will be Artemis! Sister to Apollo! Granted they're not actually siblings but that's irrelevant for now. :)

But here is Raiden Apollo after today's morning bath, he went a bit crazy in the tub and he was just pooped.

Attachments

• And Now He's Apollo.jpg
    And Now He's Apollo.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 22

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Hi Apollo hehe nice too meet u. Funny u shud post that today of all days hehe im just watchin hercules with my daughter hehe.

Latest posts