• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Me & Boo &Miss Olivia

Miss Olivia

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey y'all! my name is Sonni and Miss Olivia is my BD. Boo is her close friend. Or he was until he grew a little and decided he wanted to take a bite out of her tail. I adopted Miss Olivia from a friend who rescues reptiles. And the insanity began. The friend who rescued her didn't know much about beardies or much about her in particular. So I started scouring websites like crazy, making notes and talking to people. Bottom Line: Beardies
are just like people. There is no one answer for all of them. They each have different likes and dislikes, different quirks, personalities, etc. Thank God, Miss Olivia is my best pal and so easy to deal with. She's had no issues since I got her, although her behavior prior to the first time I saw her shed, had me concerned. So did the first time she brumated. But we got thru it. I don't know how helpful I can be, but I'm here if anyone has a question or an issue with their beardie. Olivia & Boo.jpg

Latest posts