• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MBD

eliuly

Hatchling Dragon
When I first got my bearded dragon I took her to the vet. They told me she had the beginning of mbd. Since then I supplemented her food and made sure she had good uvb exposure.
My concern is two of her toes seem to be way too flexible. It's her longer back ones. Should these go back to normal? I've had her since late November.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It's normal for those long toes to be like wet noodles. I think it helps with gripping branches when they climb down. How's your girl doing otherwise?

When Dexter sits, all her toes are bent in all sorts of positions. I always straighten them out for her and tell her to "sit like a lady" :)

eliuly

Hatchling Dragon
It's normal for those long toes to be like wet noodles. I think it helps with gripping branches when they climb down. How's your girl doing otherwise?

When Dexter sits, all her toes are bent in all sorts of positions. I always straighten them out for her and tell her to "sit like a lady" :)
Other than that she's fine. I was going to schedule her an appointment for the spring to make sure all is well.
But she's very active, but getting so social. Today she was out for pictures and was such a patient little girl

Latest posts