• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MBD (Metabolical Bone Disease)

Kayla Vair

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have been working at Petland Capilano for quite some time in the Reptile Department and due to the Lack of Knowledge from other Fish and Reptile Pet Counsellors a Female Juvenile Bearded Dragon has Fallen ill with MBD. I am fairly Knowledged with Bearded Dragons just with the fact that I have now succesfully Breed and Raised Baby Bearded Dragons from my Male and Female.

I am providing UVB more than 12 hours a day so she gets enough. I am feeding her a Well Balanced Diet filled with Calcium: Silk Worms, Phenix Worms, Blue Horned Worms, Papaya, Dandelion Greens, Endive, Guava, Rosemary, Bell Peppers, Kale, along with Calcium D3 Dusting. I provide a Very Basic Tank so she does not stress out and wont feed Crickets until she starts walking better so she does not stress out from them crawling over her. She also has a Vet Appointment Tomorrow at 3:30.

Please if you have an Knowledge on MBD don't be afraid to enlighten me on it. I'm always looking into learning more things :)

Latest posts