• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Massage

SmaugMommy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Maybe a weird question, but does anybody's beardie out there enjoy a massage? I just saw on this beardie's Instagram that I follow a video of him getting a chin massage and LOVING IT. On another lizard's Instagram, I saw a video of him getting a massage on his belly, his head, even his arms and legs, and it put him right to sleep. I feel like my Smaug would hate me touching his arms and legs... He always kind of swats me away when I do that, which I find hilariously cute. :)

However, I did try doing a chin massage to him. He didn't try to get away or anything, but I can't really tell if he likes it.

Thoughts? Experiences?

mamaof2dragons

Juvenile Dragon
Stryker loves her back rubs and tummy rubs in the bath and if she is in a really sweet mood she rubs her face all over my hand as if she were a cat..lol so cute

Fumi

Hatchling Dragon
How about along the jaw line and side of face and under the chin. I also get under the creese of my BD's chin fold. He doesn't seem to mind that and rather enjoys everything I do to him. Also the back of the head/nape of the head where there is a soft patch. They are so adorable you want to touch them all over!!!

Latest posts