• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MARS

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey All,
Can anyone tell me about MARS in MD this sept. Im thinking of becoming a vendor but ive never been to the show. What was it like ect ect.
Thanks
Tom

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lol so you gave my opinion a second thought eh. All i know is it is a HUGE show. And when i say huge i mean EPIC from what i have been told. I wish i could go you have no idea how bad i wish i could go.

also if you are lookiing at this going "what is mars" its not the planet its the Mid-Atlantic Reptile Show.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just got the email that I am aproved as a vendor. They check out your site and info before allowing you as a vendor.
Now I just need to come up with the funds to secure the table.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah i dont doubt it is expensive compared to other shows. Start pushing them babies.

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks for clearing up the MARS thing. I figured it wasn't the planet although sometime I feel like I'm from there....

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
the main thing to consider is yes it is that much but when you think about how many prospective customers are going to be there id think you will make your money back and then some. Not to mention the apollo babies are probably going to be old enough to sell as well. Id be willing to bet you would put a huge dent in your current inventory at that show.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i know how it is when money is tite but i have always been the chance taker if i know there is a huge possibility to at least make my investment back i take it. But thats me im still "young" and slightly "reckless" i suppose lol.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
oh geez yall are gonna corner the beardie market lol. Too bad i cant make it i am one hell of a salesman lol

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I dont know for sure if he is or not, but im going. All but 17 of my poopers will be old enough to sell. I will hit the 2 day show with 75 to 100 poopers...lol

Latest posts