• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mansion update

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Yes it makes it look more uniform but it also keeps particles or dust out while also keeping other buggers that get on the screen or such not the chance to get in while keeping anything I have in inside which hasnt been a problem so far. But I added ventalation fans ontop not only for air circulation but to add in alittle wind and the ventilation fans are set to timers that turn on and off and different periods of the day or night also put a mini dehumidifier in the canopy just incase its needed . The canopy also makes it to where any light that bounces from the light fixtures and such isnt bouncing anywhere but the enclosure . Also I have a bird which keeps him away aswell . But canopies are big in the aquarium hobby and I wanted to bring that onto my vivarium
Is it possible to picture the inside? Im curious about the fans you have, lol thatd be bad if the bird landed up there and pood.

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Is it possible to picture the inside? Im curious about the fans you have, lol thatd be bad if the bird landed up there and pood.
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1618444013828_6788246200976062130.jpeg

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1618444024756_6788246246811755177.jpeg

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1618444037267_6788246299285262760.jpeg

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1618444074796_6788246456695243507.jpeg

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1618444091648_6788246527382371439.jpeg

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1618444117101_6788246634134663722.jpeg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1618444135832_6788246712702084852.jpeg

Was hard to get pics. Will be easier to show what's going on when I put door onto the canopy. I have 4 fans 2 are comfort zone brand and other two are AC infinity brand and then mini dehumidifier is besmira, the comfort zone fans are on each end one on the cool side to push a little gust of wind during certain periods when the timer goes on for it aswell the comfort zone by the heat bulb to push out air then the two flat fans are ac infinity which help circulate everything to be more fresh

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Are the ac infinity the flatter ones? , and is that 1x2 wood as a frame? Very nice to have a little wind, do they come on at night or do you just have the fans set for daytime, ty for answering btw.

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Are the ac infinity the flatter ones? , and is that 1x2 wood as a frame? Very nice to have a little wind, do they come on at night or do you just have the fans set for daytime, ty for answering btw.
I haven't configured the timer for the times all the ventilation to come I've been manually doing it to figure out what times would be best to run it to keep everything' in a Goldy lox zone. The small ones are ac infinity and the frame for the canopy are 2x2's

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I haven't configured the timer for the times all the ventilation to come I've been manually doing it to figure out what times would be best to run it to keep everything' in a Goldy lox zone. The small ones are ac infinity and the frame for the canopy are 2x2's
Okay cool :) i like the smaller fans (do they emit much noise?) thanks for all the info, my new enclosure came last week and still building it and getting it perfect fir my girl, you’ve given me lots of great ideas thank you

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
They m
Okay cool :) i like the smaller fans (do they emit much noise?) thanks for all th
Okay cool :) i like the smaller fans (do they emit much noise?) thanks for all the info, my new enclosure came last week and still building it and getting it perfect fir my girl, you’ve given me lots of great ideas thank you
w2e info, my new enclosure came last week and still building it and getting it perfect fir my girl, you’ve given me lots of great ideas thank you
The Ac infinity fans make almost no sound besides if your really close to it. You need any help on the enclosure for ideas I'be happy to add any 2cents in just message !