• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mango is being rude!!

Tessa.Mango

Bearded Dragon Egg
I haven't been on in a while because my dad has just moved out and he took the laptop with him for work.
Anyway. I woke up this morning and I had forgotten to put Mango back in his cage last night but I knew he would be fine because I keep a light on for him. So I woke up and he was in his cage (I'm guessing my mom put him in) I tried to take him out and feed hime worms and he hisses at me. I was really confused because he has always been layed back when i try and take him out but he hissed at me 3 times and at my mom twice! His light was on and he was warm. I guess he was in a bad mood! haha
image.jpg
image.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Poor Mango. He probably didn't get enough sleep last night and he's cranky.

Do you turn off his basking lights at night when he's in the tank and it's time for bedtime? They need complete darkness to sleep soundly. I provide two blankets, one dark, and one light to keep her 'sleeping area' dark-which is a pillow. No sleeping on a bare bottom tank for Allie.

Charley

Hatchling Dragon
If Clarice has found herself a really nice place to sit and watch everything and I try and remove her from that place, she hisses alot. She usually follows it up with a big show of not being comfortable wherever I place her.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Mine sees something and will jump down or struggle to get someplace she wants to. When I walk to wherever she wants to, she'll sit in my hand and look around the room slowly, as if something changed. Beardies are so funny! Then I get a laugh out of the way she looks up with a slanted head to the ceiling. Beardies are funny creatures.

@Red Infrared Light. They can see the light because one evening I had it on with a light blanket. I checked in on Allie and noticed that the light shined inside her light blanket. I added another light, adding darkness. Now I don't need to use the Infrared light anymore because my house doesn't go below 65 anymore. (Does your room or the room your beardie's in go below 65?)

Latest posts