• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Male White Hypo 66% Het Trans

Anon87

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a 2 year old male that gets anxious when locked in his cage for too long. I let him "free range" in a sunny room daily and take him outside when it's warm. He gets very stressed and paces when trapped in his massive 6' x 2' cage for more than a day. He won't poop in his cage and will refuse to eat until he has been put in a tub of water outside his cage to poop every few days. I have a bowl of water in his cage that he has never pooped in... not once in his life has he pooped in his cage water bowl or not. He requires a lot of specific care as he's a very picky spoiled dragon. He needs a home prepared to put the time and effort into his specific needs. He is 2 years old and is social with people and animals of all kind. He has never bit anyone or anything in his entire life. Nothing but sweet bearded dragon here. I'd love to see him go to a home with a female dragon. I believe he desires the companionship and intimacy... plus he'd make beautiful babies!! He loves leafy greens and any insect you put in front of him. His diet is fresh greens daily and a bowl of superworms every couple days. I'm willing to ship him to the right home though prefer someone traveled to retrieve him. Perhaps we could meet halfway. I'm going to be quite picky as I've grown very attached to him... he's truly family. This isn't just any bearded dragon... he's genuinely one of a kind. Please inbox me if you would like more pictures and information :) I'd love to hear about the home you have to offer him. Thank you!!
30656426_10155403268862196_6962927325881040896_n.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Good looking boy!

My boy was a challenge when he was young. He paced his tank for 3 years. I let him out all the time and yet every time I put him back in his tank he'd want out again. I almost gave him up, I work full time and I didn't think I had the energy or time for him. My other dragon was very chill and laid back, which made his personality harder to deal with. It took me to finally admit that, just like people, each dragon has their own personality and I can't change who they are. Once I accepted him for who he was, things got better. He's now going to be 5 in few months and I love him to death!

Anon87

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is my first beardie so I've had no others to compare him to but I had a feeling I was blessed with this one :) I absolutely love him and his energy. I let him free range the house when I'm home and he usually runs to the sunny room to bask in natural sunlight. He's got a lot of personality and energy and that's exactly what makes it so hard for me to rehome him. I'm in the middle of a separation and we're having to rehome a lot of our pets due to lack of income and proper housing situations. I had decided to keep him as I've been too attached to let him go... but in the end the finances just aren't there and I can't provide him everything he needs. If only love and time was enough. Thank you for your response it makes it that much harder to see him go. I know I'll never meet another one like him again. He's just incredible. I just hope I can find him the perfect home thats prepared for all of his needs :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Awe, I’m so sorry. I didn’t want to make you feel bad. It sucks that you are in this situation and I hope things get better for you and in the future you can have another dragon (almost) as awesome as he is.

Tylerp

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello. Very Interested in this dragon. A Zero is my dream morph. I have recently gotten super back into keeping beardies and have a 6x6x3' cage divided into 2 160 and 2 80 gallon enclosures. Heated with mercury bulbs and indoor air temp control in the house. Use all types of feeders but not mealworms. I will PM you.

Alex Greene

Bearded Dragon Egg
He is beautiful I woywould love to take him but can't I am waiting to move before I get another beardie.