• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Making Enclosure

babyb

Hatchling Dragon
Would this pulpit make a good enclosure for a dragon with a little work? I was going to redo the floor hook up lights and remove the doors and put glass doors. or would it just be to large? right now its a spot for my sons toys lol
100_5040.JPG

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
With a little bit of work it should be just dandy

rob.kolm

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Looks like it would work great how long is it? You want at least 36 inches or more of width.

I just finished a conversion project and can advise to either price it out first or plan on 2 to 3 times what you expect the cost to be.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416839956.785831.jpg

babyb

Hatchling Dragon
is the inside of your enclosure lined with tile all around that's the way it looks in pic but I cant tell for sure

rob.kolm

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
The sides are wood that were sealed with a urethane. The only tiles are on the floor. Your size is great. It took me four weekends but I also had to strip snd and refinish the outside. I have a thread with my step by step process. It's titled new to bearded dragons.

rob.kolm

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Have you started your conversion project yet? If so please post pics of how it's going.

babyb

Hatchling Dragon
No I have not officially started it yet I have it cleared out and moved but with all the holidays and work I have not been able to start. I have been drawing out ideas for it. I will post pics as soon as I get started

Latest posts