• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Magellan's Bedroom on Wheels

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I took Magellan with me in the car yesterday and he made himself right at home and took a nap until we got to the train to get my hubby

photo.jpg

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He definitely made himself at home!

Brian, he seems to find spots like that in EVERY car I've had him in. Be it cup holders, cubbies like that or w/e he makes himself fit lol

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thats so cute, wish I had the guts to take P out with me

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That's so cute. I put mine in a pet taxi when I take them in the car, I don't want them to get themselves stuck somewhere I can't get to them.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
a crate pretty much. My kids got a little toy one a few years ago that is the perfect size for the dragons.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pogie said:
How old is he? I'm sure when hes large enough he will be going everywhere with you

My car is quite literally a pet taxi. The only reptiles that get crated in the car are Boris and Mo. Boris is a spaz and I can see Mo getting frightened since he's never really gone on rides.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
a crate pretty much. My kids got a little toy one a few years ago that is the perfect size for the dragons.

Thats interesting, cos I have an empty budgie cage that I'm considering putting Pogie in to get some NATURAL UV rays.
000201DD.gif
Wonder if it will work to take her outside in??? For 30 mins or so a day. Will obviously sit next to it and catch some rays myself LOL

How old is he? I'm sure when hes large enough he will be going everywhere with you

I recon shes old enough . . . 8 Months approx, 17 inches and 200 gramms. I'm just paranoid about her getting lost or hurt. We had 2 dogs go missing, one was stolen as we found his collar tossed back over our fence and the other one got out and was unforunately like me TERRIBLE with directions, he never found his way back home :'( So till this day I wonder, were they loved/cared for/ fed/warm etc.....

I have a leash for her but scared shed get loose and get lost tooooo
(
Photo0077.jpg
)

And dont think I could stomach something happening to Pogie, I love her toooooo much

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aww I'm sorry to hear about the dogs =[ I doubt Pogie would have the same fate especially with a leash on.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah, I doubt it too. Its just a paranoid/phobia I have.
000201DD.gif

Maybe I should get a buddy over for the first few times, if something happens we could catch her faster....

Latest posts