• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

M beardies weight!!

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So I have 2 beardies. One is a baby and only 6" long. The other an adult at 18"( female ) I just got a scale today and weighed the both of them and was wondering if anyone could tell me if they are both at healthy weights.

First off, my baby. I have had him for maybe a month or month and a half. He was 4.5 inches when I got him and is about 6 inches now. He weighed in at 10 grams. Is tha good for a 6" beardie?

Next my adult female. She is around 6 (I think) I adopted her. Shuses 18" and weighed in at 458 grams. Is this a healthy weight?

Thanks in advance to anyone :)

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Now e is at 14 grams and going into shed finally!!! I'm glad he started eating again. I think he is a he, bit still to small for me to tell/:

Latest posts