• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lunas mansion

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
20210212_230401.jpg

Here's lunas mansion this is the second time posting as I made it in the wrong area prior . Shes in a 6ftx2ftx2ft . She has a universal rock 3d background shes fully bioactive and has a mistking system. She has 2 jungle dawn led bars and a arcadia 14% uvb and a par38 flood she has Sunrise and Sunset photoperiods. Shes on a huge varied diet of greens veggies and fruits the prey she predominantly eat are dubias hornworms silkworms and BSFL once in awhile she will get another species of roach . Luna herself is 26 and a half inches long around pounds heavy and is alittle over a year old .
Here's the sunrise photo period.
20210214_120335.jpg

20210214_121526.jpg
20210214_123033.jpg
20210214_130000.jpg

Here's the sunset photo periods
received_145168967425246.jpeg
received_2531939623775933.jpeg
received_441064723611031.jpeg
received_168121781781581.jpeg

Attachments

• 20210212_230401.jpg
    20210212_230401.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • received_145168967425246.jpeg
    received_145168967425246.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 8
  • received_2531939623775933.jpeg
    received_2531939623775933.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210214_123033.jpg
    20210214_123033.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
View attachment 25845
Here's lunas mansion this is the second time posting as I made it in the wrong area prior . Shes in a 6ftx2ftx2ft . She has a universal rock 3d background shes fully bioactive and has a mistking system. She has 2 jungle dawn led bars and a arcadia 14% uvb and a par38 flood she has Sunrise and Sunset photoperiods. Shes on a huge varied diet of greens veggies and fruits the prey she predominantly eat are dubias hornworms silkworms and BSFL once in awhile she will get another species of roach . Luna herself is 26 and a half inches long around pounds heavy and is alittle over a year old .
Here's the sunrise photo period.
View attachment 25846
View attachment 25847View attachment 25848View attachment 25849
Here's the sunset photo periods
View attachment 25853View attachment 25854View attachment 25855View attachment 25856
That's an amazing enclosure, Luna is so lucky to have an owner like you!

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Wow , that is a mansion very nice job, that poor aloe though lol.... I tried having real plants in my bio active but my beardie just destroys them, may i ask what kind of bugs ur doing in your sub layers?
I have a whole colony of dubia roaches. A cycle of darkling beetles and superworms and mealworms and buffalo beetles . Orange powder isopods, blue powder isopods , dwarf white isopods, giant Canyon isopods, Florida fast isopods, clown isopods , zebra isopods , and purple drawf isopods also have some earthworms in there. But I also use microfauna cleaners such as Endo and Ecto Mychorzial fungi and mycelium also tons of rhizobacteria and thricoderma amongst other things like springtails temperate and arid ones . The plants I have are 2 aloe Vera's 1 haworthia one curly jade and one regular dwarf jade and I have elephant feed

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
The aloe is doing very good !actually has showed some growth which is good knowing aloes are some of the slowest growing plants . Good vigorous root systems also helps keep burrows from collapsing the mycelium helps with that too

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I have a whole colony of dubia roaches. A cycle of darkling beetles and superworms and mealworms and buffalo beetles . Orange powder isopods, blue powder isopods , dwarf white isopods, giant Canyon isopods, Florida fast isopods, clown isopods , zebra isopods , and purple drawf isopods also have some earthworms in there. But I also use microfauna cleaners such as Endo and Ecto Mychorzial fungi and mycelium also tons of rhizobacteria and thricoderma amongst other things like springtails temperate and arid ones . The plants I have are 2 aloe Vera's 1 haworthia one curly jade and one regular dwarf jade and I have elephant feed
Thats so cool :) , does ur beardie ever munch on them? Im getting a larger enclosure in the mail made from pvc and ill be redoing my beardies sublayers , where did you order your mychorzia/mycelium from?, that’s really interesting that you added that, I’ll definitely have to get some.

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thats so cool :) , does ur beardie ever munch on them? Im getting a larger enclosure in the mail made from pvc and ill be redoing my beardies sublayers , where did you order your mychorzia/mycelium from?, that’s really interesting that you added that, I’ll definitely have to get some.
Biodude sells mychorzial fungi but not much diversity in it .if you look in etsy theirs tons of ecto and endo mychorzia fungi for less money and for more product u got the mycelium from etsy to you wouldn't believe how how helpful etsy has been

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Biodude sells mychorzial fungi but not much diversity in it .if you look in etsy theirs tons of ecto and endo mychorzia fungi for less money and for more product u got the mycelium from etsy to you wouldn't believe how how helpful etsy has been
Biodudes nice for lots of basic things, i got all my stuff from him along with some plant matter from our forest (i baked everything to not contaminate) , i wish he carried more bugs, ahh the etsy people I should have known they’d be selling cultures on there lol, thanks for the info I appreciate it

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Biodudes nice for lots of basic things, i got all my stuff from him along with some plant matter from our forest (i baked everything to not contaminate) , i wish he carried more bugs, ahh the etsy people I should have known they’d be selling cultures on there lol, thanks for the info I appreciate it
Esty has everything botanicals and amendments even biodegradables you can't get nowhere else. Decor supplemens etc I get bee pollen and spirlina algae from Etsy mix it in with my vitamin supplements I use Repashy Calcium plus or Arcadias RevitalizD3

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Botanical Arid bio mix
Arcadia's Arid earth mix substarte {couldnt find US link}

Tera sahra substrate biodude {tera sahara}
New Zeland Tree fern fiber {NZ Tree fern Fiber}
Coconut fiber
Palm tree fiber
Granulated Corkbark {Granulated corkbark link}
Horticultural Charcoal (Hickory ,Oak, Maple) {Best charcoal on the market}
Horticultural Red and Black lava rock {Red horticultural lava rock} {Black horticultural lava rock}
JurassicNatural Australian Desert Dragon Habitat (real Australian Soil Sustainably harvested {australia soil}
Biochar {BioChar link}

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Biodegradeables
Spanish moss {Spanish moss}
Sphagnum moss {Biodudeds Grade AAA sphag moss}
Hackberry bark
Sycamore Bark {biodudes sycamore bark}
Cholla wood {Cholla wood/dead cactus root}
Slate Rock and Red Shale Rock and Dragon Stone {Dragon stone}
Tumble Weed Lichen {Tumble weed/ lichen}
Magnolia Pods {Magnolia pods}
Leaf Litter
Magnolia Leaves {Mag leaves}
Mulberry Leaves {Mulberry leaf litter}
Oak Leaves {oak leaf litter}
Ficus Tree Leaves
Guava Leaves {Guava leaf litter}
maple leaves {Biodude maple leaves}
paperback bark {biodudes isopod paperback bark}
palm tree bark {palm bark/leaf bases}
Weeping willow leaves

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Amendments
Earthworms castings and whatever else cuc leaves behind
Humic acid and fulvic acid. Bio stimulates {Humic acid} {Fulvic acid}
Peat moss {peat moss}
Clean up Crew/ Nightshift
Orange Powder Isopods Giant and Dwarf
Blue Powder Isopods
Zebra Isopods
Clown Isopods
White Dwarf Isopods (Woodlice)
Dwarf Purple Isopods
Armidilian Isopdos
giant canyon isopod
florida fast isopod
A few other Isopods species I forget
Dubia roaches
Earthworms
Springtails
Darkling beetles and Buffalo beetles
Mealworms and Superworms
Biodude's BIOSHOT (Formulated Aerobic Bacteria , Mycorrhrizal fungi, and Archea to promote the efficient conversion of organic waste to nutrients for easier absorption for plants) {Bioshot link}
also have some rhizobacteria and trichoderma and some myelium and more then just biodudes strains of mychorizae tons of endo and ecto fungi
do plan to add crickets into the bio eventaully as none of my cleaners have sound and it will give her the ability to use hearing and sound loation to hunt
{Rhizobacteria}
{Mycelium}
{Trichoderma strains and more}

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
LIGHTING
Arcadia's Halogen Basking bulb par38 {arcadia flood}
Arcadia's Deep Heat projector DHP {arcadia deep heat projector}
Arcadia's 12% Desert UVB Bulb {Arcadia 12 percent desert uvb}
Arcadia's Jungle Dawn Led Bar {Arcadia jungle dawn led bar}
PLANTS
Aloe Vera
Elephant Feed
Jade and curly jade
zebra plant/ haworthia
Crassula Ovata / golum
Echeverria / houseleek
Hens and chicks
donkeys tail
Diet Rotation
Arcadia's RevitaliseD3 Vitamin Supplement
Bee pollen powder {Biodudes bee pollen}
spirulina algae powder {spirulina}
Dubia Roaches
silkworms
Hornworms
BSFL
Red runner roaches
crickets and grasshoppers
Superworms
ive fed her minnows before
shes ate so many isopods its crazy
earthworms
shes also has ate the moth from silk and hornworms
Greens
Dandelion ,Arugula ,bok choy, bell pepper , sweet potato , carrot , yellow squash, turnip greens , mustard greens , collard greens , cilantro, basil, mint , snap peas , mulberry, banana, apple, papaya , kale, potato . butternut squash , very diverse diet some weeks she gets a new food like twice
couldnt fit in one post

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
MY Goodness, you have more in ur dirt than you got stuff on land lol! , that’s phenomenal, thank you for all the links youve given me a plethora of ideas :) when u clean do u just scoop out anything brown n white? Or do u leave the poo in there?

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
MY Goodness, you have more in ur dirt than you got stuff on land lol! , that’s phenomenal, thank you for all the links youve given me a plethora of ideas :) when u clean do u just scoop out anything brown n white? Or do u leave the poo in there?
Yeah I plan to do alot more with it I use to have more Branches like Manzanita aka ghostwood another favorite of mine is spider wood roots . They're alot you can do credit due to mother nature .I plan on getting more cork bark hollow tubes and alot more rocks for my enclosure. I gave alot of my branches to my cockatiel theirs alot to do for My beardie yet haha I plan to keep this an on going thread improving your husbandry never stops its apart of the hobby

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I dont scoop out poops or urates. I'll push it under a leaf or if it's on something turn that over etc. The poop is quickly gone under a day the urate takes alittle while but with water heat and bacteria that has formed symbiotic relations with the plants roots and soil can break down urates and convert it to plant nutrients

Latest posts