• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Luci sleeping

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yall are lucky, my dragons won't sleep on me, then again they travel in packs and all want the warmest spot, general pushing matches aside when they are out they are WIDE awake.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Do they.not snuggle with u if u get them out 1 at a time near bed time. Id try it ur missin out.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Luci has been a real snuggle bug lately. I think he doesn't feel good because of the shed but. My boyfriend has been taking him out of his tank around 6:30 and he runs around the house then settles into a corner. I know he's sleepy because he tucks his back legs up real close to his body. So I will go and pick him up and put him on my chest and he will fall right asleep!

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Aw maybe they mite change as they get older. Beardie cuddles r the best.
uploadfromtaptalk1400961546895.jpg

Diego sleeping in my dressing gown hehe.
uploadfromtaptalk1400961577929.jpg

Boris sleeping on my bfs leg n he like ' hay man get rid of that flash :( '

Latest posts