• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Low humidity

Murphy & CharLee’s Mom

Hatchling Dragon
I need help in raising and leveling my humidity in the tank. We spray the plant and wood in the am but it doesn't last more than half hour. The humidity is constantly around 20% sometimes 15. I can't get it to regulate. Help plz

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I need help in raising and leveling my humidity in the tank. We spray the plant and wood in the am but it doesn't last more than half hour. The humidity is constantly around 20% sometimes 15. I can't get it to regulate. Help plz
20% is fine as long as your getting that w/ the digital probe hygrometer placed in the center of the back wall of the tank -- analogs are always off --- let me know if that is how your getting it --- if that is the way your getting 20% is fine -- if it drops below then you want to maybe get a small humidifier set next to the tank - I currently have on running next to my two tanks - and I finally got it up to 21% today - night time is fine its when the lights go one that it drops - so I can live w/ the 21% --

Murphy & CharLee’s Mom

Hatchling Dragon
20% is fine as long as your getting that w/ the digital probe hygrometer placed in the center of the back wall of the tank -- analogs are always off --- let me know if that is how your getting it --- if that is the way your getting 20% is fine -- if it drops below then you want to maybe get a small humidifier set next to the tank - I currently have on running next to my two tanks - and I finally got it up to 21% today - night time is fine its when the lights go one that it drops - so I can live w/ the 21% --
Ok good!! Yes with a prode hydrometer in the center of the tank. Thank you!!!

Latest posts