• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Love When Babies Eat Salad :)

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey guys! Such a random subject but I was watching BeeGee just now and recently hes been eating more and more greens. I love watching him eat his salad! Now he finishes off a whole bowl as he reaches 6 months :). They grow up so fast.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Woo-hoo! Happy salad dance. It is a good feeling, isn't it?

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yes! Especially after all of the hard work I put into it! All of the colors and such, I don't even make that good of salads for myself. haha ;D

Krypt0nite1989

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My baby is about 3 months old and he looooves his salad. He usually eats it, then wants his good stuff.

Beardie_Mommy3991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Coco eats 3 bowls of greens a day, or more if we let him :confused: Is this too much for a 6 month old beardie? Or is more greens the better/

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Haha CoCo is so cute! I honestly have no idea how much veggies is good for them, but maybe someone else knows. All I know is that BeeGee is eating a lot of salad everyday but still hasn't cut back on protein *shrug*.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's so great. It is such an important part of their diet.

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm glad, the only thing thats slowing down are his bowel movements. He used to go once a day now it seems he goes every other day.

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Is not eating fruit okay? I tried to feed him black berries but he didn't like them, he doesn't eat any fruit apples or grapes or anything. He used to love squash but now doesn't even touch it, only his collards/kale.

crazyeye72985

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
my dragon loves to eat out of my hands more than out of her bowl. she will eat out of the bowl but i think she prefers to be hand fed. is this a bad thing? she seems to enjoy it though

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Personally I don't think its a bad thing. I feed BeeGee out of my hands because I can help stimulate his eye site better that way and it helps him eat it better.

Latest posts