• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lots of Animals and Lots of Pics :)

Fidget Midget

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Here's Zoey, she definitely has my heart. There are only a couple people she warms up to immediately, but once she does, she is irresistible. She manages to sleep on top of me and my gf at the same time, loves to sit on my lap when I'm doing hw on the computer (or putzing, hehe), and is super-lovey dovey. Don't pick her up though! That's her decision, not yours. haha.
Zoey.jpg

This is Ziggy, he is one of the most laid-back motor boats I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. You can pull and "Elvira" on him and he won't struggle too much, even though it bothers him. But once you try to bathe him, watch out!!! That boy is stronger than he lets on. He prefers sleeping at our feet, why? I have no idea. Occasionally he used to position himself at our heads... and we'd wake up from his loud random purring.
0036_028.jpg

Here's our ball python, Athena. She's is a curious sweetheart--content on our shoulders until we near a stable object, then it's exploration time! Her curious nature gave us a scare once when she got out for a few weeks. It might have been a conspiracy between Ziggy and her.. he knocked the books off! Luckily she is a smart one and found her way back into her cage. I guess she missed the warmth and free food :-P
Athena.jpg

This is our leopard gecko, Magic (previously known as Daria - she wasn't too fond of humans). She is more of a solitary soul, preferring to hide out in her log or tree. She'll immediately come out and stalk her prey when I throw some crickets in there. And she'll deal with us taking her out as long as we let her walk around the room.
0103.jpg

And last but not least, this is our red-eared slider, Bottom. He used to have a companion named Top... but he passed away in December :'(. Bottom likes to sun bathe, chase fish and to attempt swimming through the glass and eating pebbles. I don't know why he constantly knocks into the glass when he could go side-to-side in his 55 gal tank. I guess he's is not much one for smarts, but he sure is silly!
RSCN0062.jpg

My roomie has 2 dauchands (sp?) and 3 snakes, but I don't have pics of them. Of course I have my two beardies... but I've already inundated this site with pics of them :-P And I have a 10 gal tank full of chirping crickets -.- They aren't pets, but they make themselves known!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Quite a collection of critters! All are adorable.

HelenD

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I want your snake....she is so cute!!!!!!!! Right now its just the two kids for me....im trying to convince my bf to get a snake or I always wanted a tarantula....your cats are soo cute as well :D

Latest posts