• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

lost toviah

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Took Toviah (my avatar) and Bella outside for a bit today. I fell asleep. It got hot. Toviah overheated. My baby is gone. He had so much personality. I am so ashamed of myself. I am so sorry, little boy.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
OH NO Canicke, I am so sorry. It was an accident, it could have happened to anyone, don't beat yourself up for it. How's Bella?

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
shes made of sturdier stock - he was kind of little. she's recovering, i believe, she may get tired of me holding her.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Can't believe how much I miss him. One day at a time. Thanks, PatsyB

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thank you. miss the little s_ _ t !

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Maybe this will help you-My Mother use to say God always takes the best first. He will now run with all the other little ones.and he will be waiting for you ;river-7

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Canicke is Toviah owner Your last message was beautiful it came to me but I don't know if it got to Canicke I hope so. Your sweet

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank You ; I lost my advartar quite a while back but i'll aways remember her.i lost her to MBD; that she had before I bought her.Way back on the forum there is a post of mine on her.And what to watch for but at the time the grief, took over.It will take time for her not to blame herself and then the what-if's set in. river-7

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I lost a female chameleon to MBD and it's horrible we were able to save the male Seymore I still wonder what if we brought her home and tried but she was suffering and it was very advanced in her.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you all. Only beardie lovers can understand

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Canicke; how are you today?? Hope you're just a little better. Please don't forget you have other babie's depending on you and want your full attention as they lost someone too. Have a good day or try to. river-7

Latest posts