• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looks like hiccups

drago69

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi there. My beardy is a little over a year old. He is active, has an apatite and poops regularly. The last couple of days he looks like he has the hiccups. Does anyone know what this could be? His sides just in front of his hind legs jerk every few minutes or so.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi there. My beardy is a little over a year old. He is active, has an apatite and poops regularly. The last couple of days he looks like he has the hiccups. Does anyone know what this could be? His sides just in front of his hind legs jerk every few minutes or so.
Please post a video of him -- record on you tube then post the link please -

drago69

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey guys, just an update on my bearer. I got looking closer to where his side was twitching and noticed some stuck shed about the size of a dime that went from his back over his spikes and onto his belly. After a week of baths and applying cocoa butter it finally came off. No more twitching in side and he is one happy boy now.