• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking out the window

Hadenuffyet

Juvenile Dragon
My dragon loves the snow I think. His first winter. I made him a little balcony to climb on. And I still use my table at night when he goes to bed. Heat light keeps him around 85 so I only let him chill for a little at a time. And with the mesh Velcro around the side I can leave the room if I have to and not worry.

Attachments

• 81E73F0B-8E05-4429-9D70-AE087FF02B93.jpeg
    81E73F0B-8E05-4429-9D70-AE087FF02B93.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • F5F72178-1DDD-488D-B5C5-5BA198C746B8.jpeg
    F5F72178-1DDD-488D-B5C5-5BA198C746B8.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My dragon loves the snow I think. His first winter. I made him a little balcony to climb on. And I still use my table at night when he goes to bed. Heat light keeps him around 85 so I only let him chill for a little at a time. And with the mesh Velcro around the side I can leave the room if I have to and not worry.
Your night time temps are too warm please adjust to 65-75 and is it a colored bulb?

Mummabeardy

Juvenile Dragon
Thats pretty cool! He looks like he's enjoying it! Lol ❤

Latest posts