• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

looking for ideas..

iggy543

Bearded Dragon Egg
Its time to start building an enclosure. I inharited another beardie and keeping 2 55 gallon tanks in my room along with my fish.. not fun haha. Moat of my money goes towards my fish due to breeding them so something on the cheaper side would be best haha.

Ive been looking for a plan for something like this

Not having any luck. Can someone point me in the right direction??

Thanks,
Dylan

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That one doesn't look like it would be too hard to build. I don't know if you will be able to find any plans or anything very specific. Just measure out the space you want to work with and start sketching out your idea. I bet you could even find some salvage wood so keep your costs down! :)

iggy543

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks for the reply! Hope mah artististic ability transfers over to "construction plans" ;-;

Any ideas on what kinda of wood would be best for the walls and floor?? I would really like to do a tile floor.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Depends how much you want to spend! Probably a particle board or plywood would be cheap and easy to work with. You may need to seal it or laminate it in some way though. The tile is a great idea for a substrate.

Latest posts