• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for breeder

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
we are looking for a breeder for a leatherback baby and havent been able to find any in my area if anyone has knowledge of one or knows how to find one please let us know {i tried google,kijiji,} Im in vancouver bc canada.{ or a breeder close by for shipping must be in canada as customs holds parcels }

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I know im hopin someone knows of one its different when alot of members are american they know where to get one down there but having trouble finding one north of the border lol. Not like we are in a big rush we are building a huge viv with 4-5 tanks for the beardys and leos make it a bit more organized in here lol so will wait for that perfect baby.

Latest posts