• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for brand new clothes and hammock...

Mr.Poodie2U

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey all hope the New Year started off right for you. I was in the market for all new Hammock, adjustable leash and clothing for Dr. Pepper. If anyone here has sensible prices for the above items I would like to purchase all at one time from one seller if possible so that my order doesn't come at different times. Hoping to hear from you soon.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
If you are on FB look up Back Country Harnesses. She makes leashes, hammocks, blankets and bandana's.

BeardedEmber

Bearded Dragon Egg
I just sold mine yesterday! "Taylor Crane" on youtube shows an easy way to make a harness from a sock. I had already ordered my leashes from Amazon so I haven't tried it, but seems secure. Good luck!

Giacci

Bearded Dragon Egg
I just heard about these leashes and harnesses. They sell them on Amazon. Too cute. I just got a baby beardie. He's a month old. Loving being a beardie mom.

Attachments

• 15558679482246667252842140777142.jpg
    15558679482246667252842140777142.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15