• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking better

julescoffman

Juvenile Dragon
Si is up and eating! Yay he has eaten 10 crickets 5 supers plus some collards,and last dose of baby food with critical care in it:) and finally got poo sample to vet,waiting on call to check for pinworm's..

Attachments

• WP_20140725_004.jpg
    WP_20140725_004.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21

julescoffman

Juvenile Dragon
Got results back,no pinworm's,no parasite's!! I think I figured it out..we moved his enclosure bout 2 month's ago in hallway between my bedroom and laundry room,right beside the gas water heater,well yesterday I smelt gas,so had tested it was up to high and was leaking tiny bit of gas,not enough to hurt anyone,but..Si is way smaller and I think I was accidentally poisoning him!!! Well turned gas down and moved him to family room with us,far from water heater,and he ate today,and is almost back to his old crazy self:) so glad he's going to be ok,I feel so bad but I had no idea that it would leak...

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
We all make mistakes without realizing, it's a constant learning experience with these guys. Glad that he's okay and getting better!

julescoffman

Juvenile Dragon
Thank you!! I would never purposely put him in any harm,I was moving a new bedroom set in my room and was back and forth passing his enclosure,I just got tiny whiff of gas..it was like a light bulb went off in my head..omg gas is making him sick! He's doing so good now:) he is eating good,his horn worms came today and he inhaled them..so so glad I have a good sniffer,like I said it wasn't enough to hurt us,but enough to make my baby sick:( all the vet visits and it was my house making him sick! Thanks to everyone that commented and helped me,I can see huge difference already in him,I'm gonna weigh him again tomorrow and see if he gained any of the 12grams back! Thanks again:)

Latest posts