• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Long time no poop!

Waffles

Bearded Dragon Egg
Long time no see! Miss this board! Life gets in the Way sometimes, but alas... Waffles has had some odd pooping behavior. The last few months he hasn't pooped in his cage. So much that I keep a calendar of popping and bathing. . It seems 2 weeks go by. I give him a bath and I see his rectum start to swell, hold him over the toilet and he poops on the potty. This would be great but it's been going on so long I am getting concerned. I would love to hear your thoughts!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
That's how Dexter started. She didn't poop for awhile, I gave her a bath and she went. I used to give her a weekly bath until I started to notice when she pooped there'd be a urate and 6 poops, one for each day. Now we try to do every other day. I can tell when she has to go, she starts to get very agitated and gets this urgent look on her face. She refuses to go in her tank.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Both of mine have will not go in their vivs. Outside or in the bath. Right now theyre both brumating so its not an issue. Wish it were. Miss them

PsycoMenace

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Mine will go a day or two without shitting depends I guess how much they eat. I mean thats what I think.

Latest posts