• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

LOLA!

Stephanie is a Rockstar

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Here are a few shots of Lola when she was a baby. We got her when she was a month old.
CopyofLola003.jpg

CopyofLola015.jpg

CopyofLola001.jpg

Here she is as a 2 year old with her best friend Parker the cat
lolaparker.jpg

lolachops.jpg

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow..she is beautiful. So isn't the cat. I realize that chances are the cat and the beardie are fine together since they have been so for a while. But I would be very careful not to ever leave them alone even for a minute. It will only take seconds if your cat gets aggravated.

Stephanie is a Rockstar

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I had Lola out all day on Saturday and she was running around. Parker would run at her, then stop and run away, almost like "come get me!" Lola was not interested at all. She actually swatted at the cat which really surprised me! lol. A vet told me that the cat will be fine with the beardie since they aren't of the same species and Lola isn't a dominance threat.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lola she was a show girl... la la la la
Janie.
Sorry just happened that way...

Stephanie is a Rockstar

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
the kid sings that, only it goes:

"Lola, she was a showgirl