• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

LOL Cats & Bearded Dragon

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i found this picture on www.icanhazcheezburger.com

funny-pictures-cat-listens-to-the-desert.jpg

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol kinda reminds me of my cat...she would probably lay with/on the dragon instead of eat it

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i dont know per that video i think she is scared of your dragons touching her lol.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol shes only scared if they move on her...magellan kinda traumatized her when he went to bite her when she tried to go in his cave

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Dass our Pookie brave beardie cat ! lol
You know.. I never thought to use the tubby for feeding... I doubt any of the roaches will escape mine... hmmm food for thought ? ;)
Janie

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yea i never thought of it either until that day! all this time ive had a bath tub and i never used it and its the perfect thing to use too...you can even split it in half for 2 or more dragons

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ha.. that depends on the dragon ! Gem barely fits in the tub at bath time ;)
L.A. can still run about the 30L to snag hers ;)
Janie.

Latest posts