• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Loki's first time outside!

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Today it was a gorgeous day and I was in a great mood - no homework, no work, my boyfriend was over (first time I've seen him in a month) and everything was just great. So Ryan and I chose our favorite animals and hung out on the grass for a few hours. I have pictures of all of us - Me, Ryan, the guinea pig and Loki. XD Oh, and we found turtles today! Out in the woods. I'll post those pictures too.

SSPX1302.jpg
\

I was so proud of this little guy. Just sat there like a champ, chewing on clover leaves, and didn't even try to run away once. :D

SSPX1304.jpg

All of my pets. ;D

SSPX1308.jpg

Loki and Kimmy get along well. :)

SSPX1285.jpg

Loki was bad and puffed his beard out at Ryan, so Ryan retaliated and got the lizard to wave his arm around in submission.

SSPX1292.jpg

Box turtle! Hooray ^_^

SSPX1336.jpg

Picture of me, the boyfriend, and the pig sticking her butt in his face. At the last second before the picture the sun came out from under a cloud and made Ryan wince, which is why he looks like he's in pain. XD

... Just thought I'd share. :p

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Niiiice pictures !
I have to admit.. I really like that last one.. piggy showing her... tush.

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Wow you are so lucky, I took Stubbs out for the first time this weekend and he went mental....thank goodness for harnesses...poor guy is still traumatized !!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Harley D said:
Wow you are so lucky, I took Stubbs out for the first time this weekend and he went mental....thank goodness for harnesses...poor guy is still traumatized !!

Sorry to say, I got a little chuckle out of this. :)

Latest posts