• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Little Red Worms with homebred crickets

Kylie C

Hatchling Dragon
Ok so.... the crickets like to reproduce sometimes in my Gecko’s tank. I decided to “harvest” the little guys and put them into my cricket feeder with some of the old coconut bedding. They get fresh food everyday and I mist the enclosure so maybe they will be comfortable enough to lay eggs... I wanted to try breeding my own, you see. However, I was preparing some for Lucky to eat and I noticed some teeny red/gray worms squirming inside of the pepper and the soil. Definitely were not in the peppers to begin with. I’ll try to post a pic... what do I do? They are not fuzzy

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello, could you post a picture of them? I've never heard of worms in a cricket cage. I would suggest cleaning out the entire cage, replacing the substrate and possibly getting rid of all the crickets.

Kylie C

Hatchling Dragon
Hello, could you post a picture of them? I've never heard of worms in a cricket cage. I would suggest cleaning out the entire cage, replacing the substrate and possibly getting rid of all the crickets.

yeah that’s exactly what I did!!When I went to take pics they were gone! Kinda creepy...

Latest posts