• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Little pooper saying hello (video included)

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks to all these friggen cute videos and pics we are now considering getting a baby !!

what to do?? what to do ??

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You call Tom or Lance, or Brian or Tim. I am quite sure that any of these guys can help you out ;)
Janie.

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
zebraflavencs said:
You call Tom or Lance, or Brian or Tim. I am quite sure that any of these guys can help you out ;)
Janie.

Silly question...how do you ship a baby beardie internationally ??

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ohhh, I forgot you weren't in the states. Depending on where you are, I would suggest an older dragon, it would take the stresses of shipping that far better.
Janie.

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
You have to have someone closer to you...with the frenzy the way that it has become, I would think there just has to be someone selling them more locally.

When we first got ours, we had to search around from shop to shop, but eventually jackpot. Good luck!

Latest posts