• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Little man is forever in my heart

Jessieb910

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My step mom came home last night with some bad news for me... My mom had emailed her to tell her that little man had passed away sometime the night before and she found him yesterday morning. He was only about 10 months old and I had only had him for about 9 but it was still heartbreaking to loose a member of the family.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So sorry for your loss, do you know why he died yet?

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ah, I'm so sorry to hear this. This little guys tug at our hearts the first moment we lay eyes on them. Chin up! You are in our thoughts.

Jessieb910

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you for the kind words. I don't know what happened to him as I wasn't there. Appearentally my mom had left him in the tank dead for 3 days thinking it was some weird bearded dragon thing but when he didn't move at all and wouldn't warm up she knew he was gone. He was a very small beardie about 10 months and only 9 1/2 inches shedding only 2 or 3 times since I got him. He was going to start shedding again but he never had the chance. I think there might have been something wrong with him but I didn't know what. I do not think I will be getting another beardie because, although I loved Little Man I find snakes more interesting so if I don't come back on in the future you know why.

Jessica

ABRAXIS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Jess,so sorry to hear about your descision. Best of luck with the snakes!

Latest posts