• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Little Daffodil aka Dilly

phoebe

Bearded Dragon Egg
She seems to be settling in well and loves her Dubias! For variety I offer her small, tiny superworms in calcium, Rep Cal Pellets for Juvies, dark leafy greens, hibiscus leaves and celery tops, cucumber and carrots in small bites, Nature's Juvie bites (look like worms) and the occasional cricket. (I hate crickets!)

I have also been giving her a warm bath every day so that she stays regular and that seems to be working well. She poops sometimes 2x per day.

Am I feeding her too much? Is there anything I am missing? She is really chill and has been resting on my shoulder when I take her out. Also, when I bathe her I make sure that she drinks by splashing her head/face and nose with water

phoebe

Bearded Dragon Egg
my baby.jpg
This is my sweet baby, she was raised on non live food

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She is beautiful!! Looks like your doing a great job!! Dubia are fantastic feeders!! and feel free to check the link below my comments as there are great food lists out there. ..

phoebe

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks and I love the food list from Beautiful Dragons-- Just to be sure she is sweet and docile but has a lot of spunk as well. She loves to run around on my bed and her favorite thing is to poop on the same blanket everytime. WEIRD! I am bit grossed out but that is what comes with being a "mom"

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks and I love the food list from Beautiful Dragons-- Just to be sure she is sweet and docile but has a lot of spunk as well. She loves to run around on my bed and her favorite thing is to poop on the same blanket everytime. WEIRD! I am bit grossed out but that is what comes with being a "mom"
Yea that sounds about right lol time to put a cloth or something to save your blanket or just give it up for pooping station lol
both of mine only go in the bath or when I have them outside.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
A bath everyday isn't necessary and could cause respiratory issues. As long as she's eating, she shouldn't have any issues going to the bathroom.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looking good!! nice colors coming!