• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Liquid Calci VS Powder

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
Do any of you guys know if Liquid calcium can be used as a main supplement over the powder?

I have these...

R_sup_exo_liqcalcium.jpg

and...

pro_rep_calci_dust-380-380.jpg

My question is, do i need to use both? or can i just use the liquid form. Its so much easier to feed my girl using the liquid calcium with a pipette diluted in water as it hydrates her as well. I find the powder messy and she gets put off her food by the taste :rolleyes:

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Do any of you guys know if Liquid calcium can be used as a main supplement over the powder?
My question is, do i need to use both? or can i just use the liquid form. Its so much easier to feed my girl using the liquid calcium with a pipette diluted in water as it hydrates her as well. I find the powder messy and she gets put off her food by the taste :rolleyes:
I've always just used the powder on veggies and crickets. I believe there's a thread on here that mentions it where I was curious about it, but I'm not sure what thread it was. It was a while ago.

Vincent

Hatchling Dragon
powder is number one.the problem of liqiud is that is comes off the food quickly.while powder will stay on alot longer.hope this helps u decide about POWDER or liqiud. ;)

Latest posts