• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lilly's weight

Bianca Brown

Juvenile Dragon
This morning before I gave Lilly her Breakfast I weight her and the Scale said 161g.
9 days ago I had her on the Scale and she was 146g. She put on 15g. I still have her on 12 large Crickets a day and 6 butter worms a day and all her salad and vegtables. I'm staying away from the Superworms right now.
I have her out everyday for about 1.5 to 2 hrs after I'm back from work. She runs around for abit but most of the time she just want to be close to me.
Her Tank is a big 55 gallon tank big enough for her to run around when I'm at work.
I don't think I could cut her food even more and she might not get enough. Would you say she is getting to round???

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Butter worms are high in fat so be careful with those, I only Give them 1 to 3 a couple times a week. It's amazing how fast they grow. Lol

Bianca Brown

Juvenile Dragon
Oh man when I looked online about the worms it told me that butter and silkworms are not as high as the superworms. That's why I stopped the superworms. Which worms can I feed everyday??

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think with everything it is all about moderation just like us people :) I mix things up. My staple is Dubia, then throughout the week I'll throw in a couple supers, a couple wax and a couple butterworms here and there. Everyday her greens and veggies. Weighing them to see what's going on. Exercise and making sure they are burning off the fat and as long as they are able to run around without dragging their belly on the floor I see that as a win win. lol

Latest posts