• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

LIL DUDE !!!!= Now RETRO!!!

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
NOW he has a fitting name i think=Welcome RETRO; It was a close between Hercules and Retro so he has the later now. I have a female picked out already=Dynasty=or Mystique Hope you all like his name RETRO-Bella=aka-river. PS; Never got her yet just picked out a name for when i do get her=won't be for a while yet maybe in the new year lol;

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I like Retro & your other choices too
icon_thumright-1.gif

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I am going to see a female tomorrow [leather back] And i also emailed a guy that has a leather and a lemon= And he can't afford to look after either of them and he said to me he's more concerned about the lemon 'because she is a favorite now i am really pulled feeling sorry for these babies when i had ful intention of just 1-leatherback female.bella-aka-riverPS what do you think Germ;??

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is often better to stick with one, until you are more familiar with their care & needs as they grow. You are also aware, I hope, that it is never a good plan to house BDs together.

or http://us.gnbdragons.com/cohabitation

Another caution is while you have a new pet, that you are really into & adore, it is common to want many more. As a multiple BD owner, I will have to caution you that, at times having more than one can take away the close bond, as there is only so much time to give each one, often they all miss out, because of having too many. They don't interact that well with each other, so it is not best to plan group times together. There is a difference between keeping them as pets & keeping them as a collection.

Just some 'Food for Thought' ... :)

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I will NOT be collecting. I also wanted a female and that is it. I feel 2-is plenty. I saw her awhile ago and i liked her then but i am prepaired for her and have everything ready in a seperate house. And she is a little beauty, but she's being housed with others and that's why i am getting her now. She is not handled very much as they have too many lizards to handle her. But i have held her and she seemed calm, But i did not take her then. I am prepaired for her now and want to get her home before she gets hurt.I have been to see here several times the week before ect; So she needs to come to her forever home with the rest of us.I first saw her about a month ago and She kind of won my heart. So i will post tomorrow when she comes to her forever home. Bella-aka-river.

Latest posts