• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lighting

Millo Blinky Puff

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone. I just had a small quiry about lighting for my Bearded dragon. I don't have one yet but will very very soon and o was wondering if it is ok to have a small globe light set up for the UVB light? I heard it is better to have it long one along the entire terrarium but is it ok just to have a small dome like one? We really want to get it sooner than later and the other is out of stock and more expensive! Let me know what you think. Sorry to waste your time on such a small topic but it would be great to let me know what you recommend for the UVB light and your set up! Thanks for all of your support!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi everyone. I just had a small quiry about lighting for my Bearded dragon. I don't have one yet but will very very soon and o was wondering if it is ok to have a small globe light set up for the UVB light? I heard it is better to have it long one along the entire terrarium but is it ok just to have a small dome like one? We really want to get it sooner than later and the other is out of stock and more expensive! Let me know what you think. Sorry to waste your time on such a small topic but it would be great to let me know what you recommend for the UVB light and your set up! Thanks for all of your support!
UVB is crucial to the dragon I will post a website for people who ship to the UK - you are in the UK correct?
this is the one you want https://www.reptiles.swelluk.com/arcadia-prot5-uvb-kit-desert-12
If your not in the UK and US let me know I will post other websites for the UVB

Latest posts