• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lightbulb

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
I was going to bring skele out and his lightbulb exploded on me! Does this happen if you put a lightbulb near glass? This is the first time it's happen to me!
On the bright side it got me to clean and rearrange his tank and clean it in fear of there being broken glass in there I'm just so surprised!!!
0c18db2070e5ba05a8fe50cad0f104b8.jpg

09104db14a7fbe24a6706c6c51d673f0.jpg

Skele was so mad at me! I had to put him in his small container so he wouldn't run away and he flipped! Now he's still grumpy but feeling better

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
My boyfriend just told me about the gas in light bulbs! Is skele going to be ok? I pulled him out of the tank quickly and ran everything under hot water (even the tank) before fixing everything!
Is skele going to be ok?!

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
I think it's gonna be ok, forgive me for freaking out
Skele seems to be actin like normal and I've been told by a few people that there probably isn't any gas in there
Plus I washed out the entire tank

Latest posts