• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Light timers

Barking Deer

Bearded Dragon Egg
Does anyone use timers for their lights? What brand do you use? At least one of them needs two spots to plug stuff in, and it turns both on and off.

rob.kolm

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I think you will find many here use them. You can go as simple as a analog timer from any hardware store. It will activate the switch at one time and deactivate at another in a 24 hour window. I use one for my night viewing for my Leopard Gecko. Or you can go as advanced as a zoo med digital day night. I use one of those for my beardie where it will turn on the basking and UVB in the morning and turn them off at night and activate the plug for my CHE for night warming. It also has outlets that stay on 7x24 if needed.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I bought just a regular GE digital timer off Amazon for like $13, It's digital. I also have a ZooMed Analog timer, they all work the same.

Latest posts