• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lettinjg your beardy out.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i let all of my dragons free roam one at a time in my room where i know they are out of harms way...in other rooms i have to hold them because i have 4 cats nd 4 dogs and outside i have a few outdoor enclosures i keep them in and my one (magellan) stays on my shoulder at all times

lrscandurra

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thor comes out every day, he knows his times too! Poor baby he is going to feel bad missing Ellen when I go back to work

sandfire9

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i only let him out when he gets the right age for a harness other wise i have him with me all the time! he's sojumpy 2 ppl ay khyber ^^'

LizardLady4

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
HAHA...if i let my female out id never be able to catch her she just likes to run to much..and chase the dog...but my male i can let him oUT and barley pay attention to him...although occasionally he gets a burst of energy..hes licked my dogs nose before...sooo cute :D

emilybeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
my girl is allowed out but i have to keep an eye on her...she moved so fast as she is small ( as in length) and only 3. My other one who lived to be atr least 10 (not sure of his age, was not his only owner), moved so slowly with his age. I COULD have left him out while I went out of my place ( not that I ever did)

*Moderated*
Advertising is not allowed on the Forum unless it is in the Classifieds & Reptile related. Your link has been deleted.
Advertisements vs. Spam
Advertising is only acceptable in the Classifieds Forum. Unsolicited emails, private messages, or other contact via BeardedDragonForum.com constitutes spam. Threads outside of the 'Classifieds Forum' serving to advertise ANY product or service are considered spam and will be deleted. Links placed in a user's signature block must be for personal websites and\or relating to reptiles. All links to referral programs and sites with known malicious intent will be removed. Established members may post reptile-related projects they are working on in the "Shameless Promotion" subforum of the Classifieds ONLY. BDF staff reserves the right to remove any of these threads/posts we feel violate the community guidelines.
Please make yourself aware of the Community Guidelines
BDF Community Guidelines - Please read and be aware of these

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Reviving a 4+ year old thread :p

DeadThread.jpg

How many forum members does it takes to change a light bulb?

LittleMerlin

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Jethro loves to explore. I keep a close eye on him cause of the cats. Other than that he has free reign unless we go outside. Then I keep him on my arm. :) I never stay too far from him.

Pat B

Super Moderator
Please be very careful if you have cats in your household. It only takes a heartbeat for something bad to happen to your beardie.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL! Germ! You're all zombied out, aren't you? Why I watched Return of the Living Dead the other day and began terrorizing my dogs with the 'Brain's Brain's Brain's' Theme to them. Spike my lab barked at me the whole time.

:) Allie gets to come out after she poops. Then she'll sit on her cushiony pouf or throne, basking in the warm sun. Rainy day and she's like, "Where's the Sun? What'd you do to My SUN!?"

Latest posts