• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lets Wish Tom good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He will be taking around 40 of his babies to a reptile expo this weekend Northern Berks expo i believe. So lets all wish him luck on getting some of his lil poopers to good homes as if he doesnt soon i think they are going to eat him out of house and home lol.

Good Luck Tom.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good luck! Let us know how it goes. Looking forward to pics of you and your babies at the expo.

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Good Luck i was supposed to go to this one but douglas has to have a rugby tournament on saturday so obviously you know what one he picked and i guess my vote doesnt count well im a little bit bitter about the horrible decision hope you have fun and have fun for me too since ill be sitting outside from 8am to 8pm getting burned and not able to play myself cause "girls cant play with men"

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tom didnt have great luck. There were people at the show selling dragons just to get rid of them not to get them good homes.
they were selling them at a price i have never heard of for babies 25 dollars and bogo. That sucks but he will get his awesome babies sold to people who will care for them.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey all,
No it wasnt a good show for Me. I sold 1 baby at 125 right from the gate. However there where ALOT of babys there of the normal variety, at 25 to 35 dollars apiece. I couldnt even move my 50 dollar babys. It was like trying to sell a Benz at a flea market...lol.
Well on to the next show. Cant judge them all by the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts