• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Let's Voice a Cheer for our Breeders on the Forum

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I thought I would send a note to our breeders on the forum. It is refreshing to see people helping people. Since launching the forum, I have seen quite a few members seeking help. And not once have I seen someone shrug off a question or be curt with a response.

So, I wanted to create a post thanking those members! :D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think we are all happy just to have a place that is friendly and open where we can truly help people without them being attacked.
in that respect i thank you and Kaja for supplying us with such a place.

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Im 1 of the ones with odd or stupid questions and they have always been nice and helpfull so THANK YOU ALLLLLL ;D

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks to you all. This is a great place to discuss and share ideas, recommendations and advice. Thanks also to Renee and Kaja-Love this forum, and have very much enjoyed it.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Im with Brian!! But its not just us breeders!! I think everyone chips in also!! Thank you so much Kaja for us to have a great place to come to and shed our knowledge with everyone else!! Vise versa!! :)

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm in with Brian and the rest. Thanks Renee.

Im 1 of the ones with odd or stupid questions and they have always been nice and helpfull so THANK YOU ALLLLLL

There are no STUPID questions. STUPID is to not know and to not ask. When I'm worried, scared or excited about something, the last thing I want is for someone to tell me to stop what I'm doing and look it up. It's just as easy for us to give you the high points, and you to read the stuff between them. Yet if you felt like we were cold, distant and didn't care, you might not even seek out those anwers to begin with. I think with open minded people, their desire to give their opinion and offer their knowledge is greater than those with narrow minds.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
TheWolfmanTom said:
I thought I was being curt. Does that mean I can be mean now???? ;)

Tom, Tom, Tom...as long as I own this forum, you cannot be mean. I have the power to eliminate you! ;D

Latest posts