• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Leos

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Anyone on here keep Leopard Geckos? I am thinking of branching myself out to Leo's as well lol cause i guess i just dont have enough to do lol.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
you so arent supposed to help me decide to do this lol. You are supposed to say "brian dude you have to much **** to do already" lol.

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have 3..I have 2 juveniles I actually need to split up and an adult that someone brought to our store and gave to us.

I need to get come pictures of them.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol smartass
im gonna do a 1.3 group i think. want to see what is out there morph wise. I saw one that was black. That would be cool i think. Maybe snows i just dont know lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
leave it to me to want a leo that is apparently hard to find. It would seem the melanistic gene in Leos is not a easy one to pin down

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I keep two leos (well only two after tomorrow). I've had mine for nine years. I've heard there are something like 72 known morphs lol! Mine are normals.

Many people keep them in rack systems similar to snakes. Whats nice about that is you can have a ton of leos in a little area.

There are some beautiful morphs out there. You should check out African Fat tail Geckos too. There is a lot of morphs, they look like leos, and there isn't as many breeders (competition).

Tim

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Brian, I think Gina (ladyknite) has snows ;)
Might wanna aaaaaaaaask her... ofcourse i'll have one.... in a bit too. Just not a breeder my dear.. nope nope only loving snuggling leo pets ;)
Good lord, my animals are soooo spoiled !
Come to think of it... so are my kids.
Janie.

Latest posts