• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

leaving a few crickets

NerJaro

Juvenile Dragon
i get up at either 3:30 or 5:30 in the morning and i dont have time to wait for my dragon to warm up, would it be ok to leave 2 or 3 crickets in with my dragon so it can eat when hungry?

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
if there is no possability you can wake up 30mins before you have to to turn on your lights to let him warm up then feed him?

im not good on this question so it will best be answered by someone who knows much more then i do.

i mean if i were in your shoes, i wouldent want my dragon to go hungrey. but at the same time their bodies have to warm up first before they eat. and i have always been told not to leave cricks in overnight, i dont know about leaving them in while the tank is on. they might mess with him while he is trying to bask.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Put some greens for it in the morning, feed the crix when you get home.

Reactions: Jp

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You must be wrong on the weight, but great on the Vet visit. Please post pics of BD & setup ...

Latest posts