• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Leatherback or Silk?

Silkie or leatherback?

• Silkie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mogavero

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am trying to decide on a leatherback or Silkie Bearded dragon. I don't have any beardies right now. This would be my first after 5 years or so. So, which would you pick and why? Thanks so much for any input.

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
Silkies are a lot to maintain. More bathes and lotion bathes to help with the shedding.and the skin can tear and get infected very easy

Mogavero

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hrm good points. I think I will choose Leatherbacks.. Do you like Leatherbacks or the original Bearded dragon better?

Mogavero

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have never felt a leatherback. What's a Dunner? I am new to the morphs. Thanks!

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
LeatherBacks are beautiful babies and as said above silks are very hard to maintain. I have a leather right now. Very small baby about 4-weeks old and very laid back and very loving baby.Had them before but older ones and their lovely. hope this helps you some-river-7

Latest posts